Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Photocall in Madrid (JC, Dolph and Statham)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dude hallenbeck View Post
    Statham seems like a normal, well adjusted guy, I'd be standing next to him too with JC ramping up the star wattage like that.
    lets be honest, statham is cool and silent compared to JC who is running around like a happy clown just like in the old days as JC knows this will be a once in a lifetime chance for him to be in the spotlight again. nothing wrong with that but it just shows that JC is not as successful as statham right now as statham is used to those premiere events unlike JC who had no event like that over 10 years long. also DL is too gentle trying to steal someone the show in an event like this but van damme shows that he can still can be van damme which is good.

Post Thanks / Like
    No, I'd probably stand behind Statham to shield my self from JCVD at private parties too.

White Belt
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF! At least he is promoting and having an Fn good time doin it, he got "blasted" for missing comic-con panal. Granted Dolf and Statham look "classy", but JC is hammin it n throwing kicks like back in the day, give the guy a freakin break! It a freakin action/adventure flick for hell sake, why not be dressed "down" and cut loose! Live it up JC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Jcs prob thrown more kicks at this one premiere than most of his dtvs!

"Yeah bro we did it!"

Black Belt
    Post Thanks / Like
    I gotta say, I couldn't be happier that he took the exp 2 role and love seeing him doing all this promo. I just hope it's a beginning of some more theatrical movies.

Post Thanks / Like
    haha, guys want JC to promote and he promotes, but then they criticize his wardrobe. Sheesh.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's a dream seeing him back on the red carpet, staring in a blockbuster alonside an epic cast, i have the same feeling as i had for Dolph back in 2010:)
    The only problem with JC: his haircut and his publicity advisor;)
    TheArnoldFans.com

1st Dan
    Post Thanks / Like
    JC always loved to get the attention and show off for the camera, he's like a little kid, whereas DL is hying away from making a fool of himself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dolph often looks too serious though. ;)

1st Dan
    Post Thanks / Like
    True!