Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Salary for Expendables II

Post Thanks / Like

Salary for Expendables II

Any thoughts on JC's salary for this? And how much does the rest of the cast get?

I think JC gets the biggest paycheque after Sly and Statham. Bruce and Arnold has small roles so they don't count. Dolph, Randy, Crews are all smaller names than JC, even though they was in the first film.
    "I don't step aside. I step up." Vic Mackey

Post Thanks / Like
    I think he made 1 mil tops, and somehow I think that is pushing it.
    It all depends on how big his role actually is. If he has a lot of screen time then it sounds reasonably.
    But if his role is like that of Eric Roberts in TE1 then 500.000 seems more like it.
    Somehow I think that money was not the most important thing that persuaded him to sign on.

Post Thanks / Like
    From IMDb: Sly - 15 000 000.

1st Dan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sly deserves his salary no matter what. However there are dozens of examples of assemble cast gathering almost for free for a sake of the project and the assemble itslef. I doubt any of them got paid good money.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sly and Statham got the most. Everyone else was cheap. VD got more then the others, that's for sure. But nowhere near Statham.

Post Thanks / Like
    They should have given JC profit share. Actually JC should get paid purely off profit share on every film he does; it would force him to actually promote them!

Post Thanks / Like
    This is one time where his ego might actually work in his favor.
    He won't let be overshadowed by others. What for us means is more muscles and more kicks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    Any thoughts on JC's salary for this? And how much does the rest of the cast get?

I think JC gets the biggest paycheque after Sly and Statham. Bruce and Arnold has small roles so they don't count. Dolph, Randy, Crews are all smaller names than JC, even though they was in the first film.
    I doubt that size of part will determine paycheck ... Willis may be getting more than you think ... Everyone else will get paid by the size of their egos ... :)
    .................. ............
    'Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass ... It's about learning how to dance in the rain.' ...

1st Dan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I think he will get his regular fee, and we all know how much that is. Why would he do it for less? They needed somebody like him in this movie and he knows this for sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    this movie sells not one copy more because of van damme. even without him, the sales would be 99% the same.

JC can be happy to get 2-3 million usd.