Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Van Damme in a videoclip of Irina Bilyk & Olga Gorbachev

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Van Damme in a videoclip of Irina Bilyk & Olga Gorbachev

Post Thanks / Like
    Amazing, Van Damme with his 2010 look is great ! you look great JC !
    Hope the songs gets #1 at the radio station of they Country !

info :
    http://m1.tv/ua/

At 1:41 ...... ! THE TOWER quote !

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks...at least he is doing something.....and he is smiling like never been before since 9 years. he needs a role like that in a movie again where he comes through like that. so much smiling, i guess because he could not wait what happens in the hotel with those girls after the videoshooting.

Post Thanks / Like
    thereīs a new website out, right?

why this website didnīt let us know about this new video with him for example?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vanberch View Post
    thereīs a new website out, right?

why this website didnīt let us know about this new video with him for example?
    This is the only site that EVER has up to date info on JC.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart351976 View Post
    This is the only site that EVER has up to date info on JC.
    are you kidding.:-o because it was uploaded last week. letīs wait some months and we will talk again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I will stay in Kiev forever :-(

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vanberch View Post
    are you kidding.:-o because it was uploaded last week. letīs wait some months and we will talk again.
    ?? I mean we have it on this site, but JC's official site does not.

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.mamamusic.com.ua/art/bily...van_damma.html

Russian to English translationShow romanization

26/03/2010
    Bilyk and "Arctic" seduced by Jean-Claude Van Damme

The singer and longtime girlfriend Irina Bilyk and Olga Gorbachev has recently completed work on a sensational video duet song "I love him", whose main character was a famous actor and a legend in world cinema, Jean-Claude Van Damme.

Capture an unprecedented video and visit the main character has produced itself Olga Gorbachev, without the knowledge of even the producer Bilyk Yuriy Nikitin.

</span>Olya arranged for the actor with the help of international organizations patronage ŦTOP Ukraineŧ, founded by Alexander Onishchenko, who is also produced by shooting a new film Van Damme in Ukraine.

</span>The name of the protagonist, Olga and Irina until recently kept secret even from the director of the clip Sergei Tkachenko, wanting to keep the intrigue for the fans as long as possible. </span>Negotiations with Van Damme Gorbachev and Bilyk were about two months, while the arrival of the world legend held in complete secrecy.

In the words of Jean-Claude, he was not even thought about the fee simply because he was pleased to take part in the video such stunningly beautiful and talented girls: best friends, his best friend, Alexander Onishchenko.

</span>"I know many actresses in show business that can only be the envy and intrigue against each other, and Ira and Olya, I finally met a women who can only love and admiration," - said Van Damme.

</span>''If I had not once seen as Van Damme carefully and very like a man talking with Ira Bilyk in the dressing room, I think this location would have been impossible. And since I had to translate what he wanted to say to Ira from English into Russian, I was able to fully assess his ability to win a woman "- said Olga Gorbachev.

</span>"I am heartened by the fact that JC (as he is known to friends) is so nice and considerate man, even when it would seem he could get up and finish the shot, he'll be happy to very sincerely conveyed their feelings to us with Olya. </span>I think that this historical survey will provide inspiration not only to those who filmed the clip, but also the most true fans of our music and art of Jean-Claude Van Damme in the world ", - says Irina Bilyk.

</span>Images in which Irina Bilyk and Olga Gorbachev brought to the audience, match the mood of spring and mild intrigue, which can be assessed only when he saw the new video for an unprecedented three superstars. </span>Incidentally, it is impossible not to notice that girls are like two peas in a pod similar to each other.

Van Damme was very pleased with the shooting process, in particular he liked the song that Irina and Olga. Jean-Claude even asked the singers to perform to a song on the stage of a karaoke club Patifon ", which houses the crew. And at the end of shooting, the actor has himself walked, singing lyrics "I love him." As he left, Jean-Claude Van Damme thanked charming singer for the invitation, the director and film crew for their professionalism, and the waiters

"Arena" for delicious cuisine, and also asked all members of the shooting process to record their telephone numbers in order to work together on his film "The Tower".</span></span>

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lpstkd View Post
    As he left, Jean-Claude Van Damme thanked charming singer for the invitation, the director and film crew for their professionalism, and the waiters

"Arena" for delicious cuisine, and also asked all members of the shooting process to record their telephone numbers in order to work together on his film "The Tower".
    So Van Damme asked the staff from a Ukranian music video to help him make the Tower? Confused