Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jean-Claude Van Damme's forehead lump

Rob2k

Jean-Claude Van Damme's forehead lump

Comeback of the year: Jean Claude Van Damme's forehead lump
    Actor Jean-Claude Van Damme is back in theaters...Along with this prominent forehead bump

In the indie flick "JCVD" aging Belgian action star Jean Claude Van Damme portrays an aging Belgian action star named...Jean Claude Van Damme. This premise raises many questions. Is this a documentary? Is Van Damme finally exercising both his karate and acting chops? And most importantly: What is that lump doing on his forehead? One may initially assume this is a residual bruise from a kick boxing match. Yet since this lesion has been costarring with his forehead for many years, it is most likely a lipoma.

Which brings us back to Van Damme. Why not remove such a large growth? It may be that the lump is not a lipoma, but is an overgrowth of bone or blood vessel tissue. And removal in any case would result in a scar. Removal of benign lesions are a personal decision. Besides, even if this is a lump of fat on his head, we doubt anyone will call him "fat-head." We would never do that, certainly.

http://www.skinema.com/Skinnies2009V...eheadLump.html

Green Belt
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    the lump doesnt look to bad.i heard he got that whe he felt into a pooll without water when he was a kid.is that true?:-o

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

Ah for heaven's sake...just like Dux, just like Zito, etc...this is all old news and are people this board to nitpick a bump on a guy's forehead :grin:

EDIT - And Rob, I'm not shooting the messenger...just one of those days

Post Thanks / Like
    Van Dammes got nothing...I got 2 bumps on my forehead. It almost looks like horns.

Post Thanks / Like
    I heard van damme said he once had the opportunity to remove it, but few movies was made and he realized that it was OK for him to keep it. He found that it was charismatic.

Post Thanks / Like
    God gave Jean-Claude that lump to prevent him from being ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.

Rob2k
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart351976 View Post
    Ah for heaven's sake...just like Dux, just like Zito, etc...this is all old news and are people this board to nitpick a bump on a guy's forehead :grin:

EDIT - And Rob, I'm not shooting the messenger...just one of those days
    What? :-o

1st Dan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DM View Post
    Van Dammes got nothing...I got 2 bumps on my forehead. It almost looks like horns.
    You must be Hellboy's brother then.
    ;-):grin:

1st Dan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by UniSol GR77 View Post
    God gave Jean-Claude that lump to prevent him from being ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.
    Amen!

Post Thanks / Like
    A reporter asked him what it was back in the 90's when he was doing promo for Hard Target. He said it was a cyst. Darcy wanted him to get rid of it. He asked the reporter if he should but the reporter just kind of shrugged.
    Removing that would leave a scar which I'm sure he could have had minimized by a good plastic surgeon. And it's on his forehead which doesn't do much for a face anyhow.
    I've never really heard him say much about it, other than in that interview and one with the Croatian news when he was visiting Mirko Crocop. He tried standing out of the camera's light because "you can see my bump."