Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shepherd complete version

1st Dan
    Post Thanks / Like

Shepherd complete version

Will it ever be possible to get a version of the film with the complete 7 minute fight with Scott Adkins. I dont think I would be the only person who would pay to see this. Hopefully it may happen in the future, does anyone think this is possible.

Post Thanks / Like
    Was the 7 minute fight even filmed? I was under the impression it was the initial plan, but was never fulfilled because Van Damme was not in favor.

1st Dan
    Post Thanks / Like
    No it was filmed the 7 minutes fight.The fight was as long as you see it on the DVD right now.At least this is what Scott Adkins said.

1st Dan
    Post Thanks / Like
    From what I understand it was filmed JC just edited the fight the way he wanted it. As a fan I think I would have preffered the 7 minute version. So I was wondering if their is a possibility it would ever be released. I own all of his movies, but if I had to by it from ebay and put money into the pokect of somebody else I would, and I dont think Im wrong in saying this. So do you think theirs ever gonna be a possibility of buying a version of the film with the complete fight.

Green Belt
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like already mentioned: the fight was meant to be 7min, but was NEVER filmed like that, so its impossible to get a much longer version. Van Damme only edited out some special move of Adkins, but thats all.

1st Dan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, thats what Scott Adkins was talking about in the interview. Finishing the move with a dragon kip back onto his feet. Do you think it would ever be possible of getting that version on film.

Shepka
    Only if it is released in another cut for a different country or posted by some generous person who worked on the film and has it on disc or whatever, unlikely though!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok...the 7 min fight was never filmed, BUT all the rehersals from JC and Scott were filmed by Loco...when he will be back in La he will post his version of the fight on the scott adkins forum....I so wanna see this!!!

1st Dan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Belt View Post
    Ok...the 7 min fight was never filmed, BUT all the rehersals from JC and Scott were filmed by Loco...when he will be back in La he will post his version of the fight on the scott adkins forum....I so wanna see this!!!
    Good news!

Green Belt
    Post Thanks / Like
    Woa .. that are awesome news. Ilove those rehearsel footage a lot more then the actual fights