Page 958 of 1156 FirstFirst ... 45885890894895695795895996096810081058 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,580 of 11555

Thread: Questions for Sheldon Lettich

1st Dan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sheldon
    The story you have ready for DI2. Since you have troubles getting the rights. are you going to re work it so JC co-stars with someone and moge away fron DI setting?
    Had that thought following Christopher Lambert' career which is a bit similar to JC. Thought how great it would be to co-star together after comming to the same point in life.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by js1981 View Post
    Sheldon
    The story you have ready for DI2. Since you have troubles getting the rights. are you going to re work it so JC co-stars with someone and moge away fron DI setting?
    Had that thought following Christopher Lambert' career which is a bit similar to JC. Thought how great it would be to co-star together after comming to the same point in life.
    JC and I want to make DI-2, starring JC playing both twins. We're getting closer to resolving the rights issue, but it's not something I can talk about yet, nor is it a sure thing. Stay tuned.

1st Dan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Different question.
    If in theory all projects JC does now put him little bit bar into mainstream showbiz. Do you think you could at least limited theatrical shot with DI2?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon Lettich View Post
    I tried to develop a show for JC, that would have had him playing a bodyguard. It would have been kind of like a TV series version of "The Hard Corps," but this was well before I wrote the script for THC. Sam Raimi asked me to direct the pilot of the "Hercules" TV show, but I had to turn it down for a feature film I was offered at the same time.
    are you at liberrty to say what film it was and why you choose it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dmateix View Post
    are you at liberrty to say what film it was and why you choose it?
    I've talked about it on the forum before. The title was "Heart Of Stone," and it was going to star Brian Bosworth. We had the movie cast, and I had done weeks of pre-production in Miami, when suddenly the financing fell through. If I'd had a crystal ball at the time, I definitely would have chosen to do "Hercules" instead.

Post Thanks / Like
    hey sheldon i just watched DI yesterday and after seeing all the depressing films jc has made id love to see u bring out the fun side of him as the twins

Post Thanks / Like
    Sheldon: any news on TEP? Did Sony really buy it or is IMDB full of shit?

1st Dan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sheldon
    If you ever manage to do DI2 please don't hold back in certain areas which all JC recent movies seem to suffer.
    1) known faces. It is can't to understand that JC in his ok budgeted movies never has guys like Daniels, Austin, Kelly Hu, Bai Ling etc. Those guys do movies on far smaller budget and tv projects. I am sure everybody will find hard to recall more than 5 actors in all movies JC did since DTV times.
    2) No Millesome.
    3) all the clothes, cars, guns, even things like TV', mobiles.
    Besides Wake of Death everything looks cheap and nasty.
    4) Music, there must be a song besides the score. JCVD wS great in that aspect it had real song by fairly known singer in there.
    5) A villain who actually can be at least dissliked.
    6) shots of known places: San Fransisco bridge, White House, City Landscape, absolutly whatever.

That is what is missing. Even The Hard Corps needed one more actor - but that you explained wasn't up to you.
    Last edited by Orenschell; 01-12-2011 at 04:05 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyver View Post
    Sheldon: any news on TEP? Did Sony really buy it or is IMDB full of shit?
    yeah, i really want to know if there´s a bit news? it seems to me after the bad critics and selling disaster the JCVD camp wants to put the movie silently under the carpet. :-( i want to see it now finally.

Post Thanks / Like
    Look what the postman bring me today;)
    Thanks you so much Mr Lettich!