Thread: who's callahans nose on the inside?

Post Thanks / Like
    Possible Spoiler.....?

In the scene where Stowe interogates the guy over the kitchen table while the girlfriend is crying in the bathroom Stowe says something like "who's Callahan's nose on the inside?" and the guy responds "Anthony Stowe".

Did I hear that right?

Darren.
    Buying bread from a man in Brussels
    He was six foot four and full of muscle
    I said, "Do you speak-a my language?"
    He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich.

Post Thanks / Like
    nose?

i thought he said "man".

btw, the whole kitchen scene is my favourite scene in the whole movie. JCs best acting part in the movie, also a great look! also gary mcdonald did a good job in this scene.

Post Thanks / Like
    nose?

i thought he said "man".

btw, the whole kitchen scene is my favourite scene in the whole movie. JCs best acting part in the movie, also a great look! also gary mcdonald did a good job in this scene.
    [/b]
    Maybe he did say "man" vanberch. So this scene does indicate that Stowe was Callahan's inside man in the force?

Darren.
    Buying bread from a man in Brussels
    He was six foot four and full of muscle
    I said, "Do you speak-a my language?"
    He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, he says something like

"It's you, your Stowe"

Or something like that