Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Actor Phil McKee

Post Thanks / Like

Being a tough guy comes easy for Phil

http://living.scotsman.com/tv.cfm?id=834842007

Post Thanks / Like
    More recently, Phil has returned from Romania where he had to prove he was a match for the man they call the Muscles from Brussels - martial arts expert Van Damme.

In his latest action offering, to be released next year, Van Damme is a tough-guy cop on a mission to stop smugglers bringing drugs into America.

Knowing that his role would mean a hands-on battle with Van Damme, Phil was relieved to find the star to be nothing like his on-screen persona.

"To get a part playing an American guy who has to intimidate Jean-Claude Van Damme was interesting," muses Phil.

"He was very sweet and personable. When he introduced himself he was very humble.

"He told me he realised he didn't get into film through acting and he was very humble about that and also fun to work with. And he got to beat me up, eventually."

1st Dan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice find nofear i can`t wait for The Shepherd it sounds that TS comes first in 2008.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice find nofear i can`t wait for The Shepherd it sounds that TS comes first in 2008.
    [/b]

you mean, nice find lpstkd, i found the link. he just copy-pasted the Van Damme sentences in the artcle.

I'm not jealous you said "nice find nofear" it just i wanted to correct your mistake.

1st Dan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks man

1st Dan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank youboth my friends.

How cool would it be to get beat up by JCVD? :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank youboth my friends.

How cool would it be to get beat up by JCVD? :D
    [/b]
    Well, this is the one post that made my day today!!!!!!

Thanks Actionfan :)

Black Belt
    Post Thanks / Like
    I doubt it will be released next year, that seems to far away. I think it will be sooner.

Post Thanks / Like
    I doubt it will be released next year, that seems to far away. I think it will be sooner.
    [/b]
    same here!

THC was finished in post end of may and was released only 2-3 months later in august. i bet everything that TS will be released in late autumn 2007.

Black Belt
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish we can at least here from someone who has a pretty good idea on when??